Using our interactive electronic platform, we bring together two types of members: the hosts who put their accommodations up for rent, and the travelers who wish to stay there.
Members have the freedom to deal with their own transactions, using our platform and a few rules.
To find out more about how our website works, click here...
You will find on the website a registration form. Simply fill out the required fields ( name, address, email...) and confirm.
An e-mail will be sent directly to you in order to confirm registration.
Whether you are a business person, a private individual, a traveler, or a host, registration is totally free and without any financial commitment.
The ClickandRent concept is available to everyone, no matter which country you live in. Our aim is to satisfy the greatest number of people. With us, you have the opportunity to set your bags down anywhere in the world*.
*Subject to territorial restrictions
Go to the log-in page and click on “password forgotten”.
We'll send you an email. Once you have received it, you can change your password.
You need to login to your account. Click on your profile, so you can access your private account and change your personal information at your convenience.
ClickandRent set up a system of selecting accommodatins in such a way so as to obtain only quality accommodations. From here on, you can be sure of our accommodations.
Moreover, the classificaton system of the accommodations will help your selection and avoid any disapointments. This systeme is similar to that of hotels; the more stars, the higher the classification. Travelers rate the quality of their accommodation, and an average is formed. This average score is represented by stars.
Finally, the amount of your booking isn't released to the Host until 24 hours after your check-in date. So you can travel with peace of mind! If you have a problem at your arrival, contact us, your money will be hold by us until you find a solution that pleases you.
ClickandRent gets paid when a transaction is done. The services provided by ClickandRent are paid by the travelers and represent 10% of the amount asked for by the host.
Everything else is FREE!
You can contact us by e-mail, via the contact form you will find on the home page. We encourage you to do this if you don’t find the answers to your questions in our information section.
You can deactivate your account at any time. To do this, simply login to your account and click on “close my account for good”.
After you choose your destination, send a reservation request to the host of your choice. You can ask the host questions about their accommodation, using the internal message system.
Once your request has been accepted, you will receive an e-mail with your host’s contact information as well as the amount of the stay.
Finalising a reservation takes place in 3 steps:
1. Breakdown of the reservation (rental address, details, selected services, amount due, arrival and departure dates).
2. Identification, which includes your name and address as well as your billing address.
3. Online payment using a credit card.
Now just collect your keys and settle in. Don’t forget to fill out an evaluation after your stay.
With ClickandRent you can also take advantage of special offers. Special offers are usually put online by the hosts. Most often, these specials involve a reduced price if you stay for a certain amount of time. Specials also include certain times of the year, like end-of-year holidays or holiday weekends.
Our aim is to meet the myriad demands of our users. Therefore, you can find atypical accommodations, large vacation homes, small charming apartments, or lofts.
We offer a large selection of quality accommodations.
In order to simplify your search, we have set up a quick and effective search engine. You can enter specific search criteria in order to obtain more accurate results.
With ClickandRent your stay is made to order!
Select the location, the type of accommodation, its capacity, as well as the amenities you wish to use.
The listings are accompanied with a detailed description and photos, which will be useful for getting acquainted with the location of your future stay.
Help yourself to go from a dream to reallity!
Of course, you can ask your future host all of the questions you wish in order to make sure your future stay happens in the way you wish.
I would like to see the accommodation before I reserve it, how do I do this?
The aim of ClickandRent is to facilitate the availability of accommodations to travelers. The website was created in such a way so that you do not need to visit the accommodation beforehand.
Everything is set up to give you the maximum amount of information about the accommodation and the future host.
You have detailed descriptions and photographs, as well as a rating system from other users. This rating system is similar to the star system of hotels; the more stars, the higher the evaluation. Moreover, you can contact the host via email to get more information.
The host will receive an email notification that a reservation has been requested. If the accommodation is available, they will confirm this request. A response is usually had within 24 hours. Once the request is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation. You can now obtain the host’s address. Obviously, you will not be debited until the reservation has been accepted.
First and foremost, our payment system is safe and reliable, allowing you to enter your payment information without any concern.
All payments should be made online in order to be done quickly and effectively. You can pay with PayPal or credit card.
At the time of your reservation, you enter your credit card information. ClickandRent requests payment for the total length of your stay. You will not be charged until the reservation has been accepted.
In order to allow you to travel at ease without any surprises, your payment will not be given to the host until 24 hours after your arrival.
Anyone can sign up. Whether you are looking for a place to stay for pleasure or business, or you are a host, you can use our services, even if you live abroad.
1. Create an ad by clicking on “add an accommodation” and fill out the required fields. ( location, number of rooms, bedrooms, etc.)
2. Be sure to fill out the available dates. Using your calendar, select the months, weeks, or days you want to make your accommodation available. You have the option of offering seasonal promotions. For example, for one night booked, a second night free.
3. Travelers will contact you via ClickandRent’s email system to ask you questions about the availability of your accommodation, as well as any general questions.
4. Travelers may then send you a reservation request, which you may either accept or refuse.
5. If you accept, the reservation is immediately confirmed, and ClickandRent takes care of collecting payment from the traveler.
6. Names and addresses are automatically sent to both parties once the reservation has been accepted (you will find the full name, email, and telephone number, as well as the complete address).
7. You will receive your money for the reservation within 24 to 48 hours after the traveler’s arrival date.
Simply click on the tab “add an accommodation”. It is free and will only take 5 minutes to fill out the form. Just follow these 3 steps:
1. - Indicate what type of accommodation you wish to make available.
- Indicate where the accommodation is located.
- Describe the accommodation: number of people, rooms, bedrooms, and square footage.
2. - Upload photos of your accommodation, up to a maximum of 20.
- Indicate the amenities your accommodation has.
3. - List the dates your accommodation is available, as well as any special offers you wish to make available.
Now, click on validate and you are ready to go!
If you wish to list several accommodations, simply create one ad for each accommodation.
Can I list my accommodation, no matter where it is located?
Yes, you can list your accommodation no matter where it is located in the world*. The aim is to make everyone happy, including our users from abroad.
“At home anywhere” applies to the whole world.
* Subject to ClickAndRent’s territorial restrictions.
Pay attention to three things: the cost for a stay, the detailed description, and the quality of the photos.
- The first thing involves the price. Make sure your rates are not much higher than the others, or you will have trouble finding travelers your accommodation. If your accommodation costs are a bit higher than average, don’t hesitate to justify this by indicating the various qualities your accommodation has, such as an atypical charm or special amenities.
- The description should have enough detail. Include the general location as well as specific details about the accommodation itself (number of rooms, number of bedrooms, livable surface area). You can also note if the accommodation is near public transportation and shops. These details are important, as the more the traveler knows the more they will be able to visualise the area they want to visit. When you write your ad, put yourself in the visitor’s shoes. Ask yourself what you would like to know if you were to stay in a house or an apartment. Don’t hesitate to highlight the qualities of your accommodation.
-You can upload up to 20 photos. They should be taken in a way that reflects the reality of your accommodation. The photos should be used to attract the highest number of visitors. Make sure they are clear. Through these photos, give future travelers the desire to turn a dream into reality!
Nevertheless, avoid making your accommodation look better than reality, in order to avoid misunderstandings with visitors. Your reputation and credibility are on the line!
The more active you are on the website, the more reservation requests you will get. Make sure you upload good photos, list at competitive prices, and rapidly respond to visitor’s emails.
There are different ways to advertise.
A number of social networks are currently out there which enable you to circulate a given amount of current information.
You can link your ad via Facebook, so your friends can find out, and they can relay the ad to their friends.
Twitter is also a social network that can help you get more travelers. Like Facebook, you can post the link to your ad.
Quite simply, because ClickandRent guarantees to protect your interests and privacy. We respect these conditions of confidentiality.
As such, use the website’s platform and email system to communicate with travelers. Of course, once the transaction has taken place, you can meet with the traveler and talk to them personally
We discourage communication with the future renter outside of the website’s platform. Everything is set up so travelers can get a maximum of information on the available accommodations.
However, if you come up with travelers who are insistent, offer to upload more photos so things become more clear.
You have access to this page when you add an ad or when you wish to change the available dates of an accommodation already online.
This calendar allows you to post both available and unavailable dates.
You can select a month, a week, or one night, and list the corresponding price.
You can also group together dates for special offers, depending on the time of year. For example, you can offer a 10% reduction if the traveler reserves a month in advance. Or you can offer extra nights for one week reserved.
Unavailable dates will appear in red and special offers will be in the ad.
You can deactivate your ad for a set amount of time. To do this, go to your personal account an click on “my accommodations”. From here, you can choose which accommodation you want to make unavailable. However, after you return, don’t forget to reactivate your ad so it is visible on the website.
Updates to the site are made hourly, so your ad will no longer be visible in the hour after its removal.
If the requested dates are available, you can accept the reservation by responding to the traveler. On the other hand, if the dates are unavailable, you refuse the reservation. You can let the traveler know why you had to refuse and let them know when the accommodation will be available for a future stay. Do your best to avoid refusing reservation requests, as this can damage your credibility.
Be sure to keep your calendar up to date.
Once the reservation is validated, you can go to bills and contracts via your personal account by clicking on “my documents”.
This filing system allows you to keep a record of all your reservations and the names and addresses of the travelers.
Once you receive a reservation request, you have between 24 and 48 hours to accept it or refuse it. The faster you respond the better.
Our payment system is secure and reliable. It allows you to enter your credit card information and manage your financial transactions safely.
Everything is free for the host.
You list your available accommodations without spending anything on our platform.
What is even better, you increase your payoff!
When the travelers make their reservations, ClickandRent adds 10% for its services, but for you, it is free. Only a 3% credit card tax is debited.
Once the traveler is settled in, we will pay you via Paypal or bank transfer within 24 hours.
In certain situations, you can choose to get paid in a foreign currency.
When you validate your ad, you have 3 predefined cancellation options. You can have a different cancellation option for each of your accommodations. This condition will be listed in each of your ads.
TO SEE THE CANCELLATION OPTIONS, CLICK HERE
Refer to the ClickandRent cancellation policy you chose for your ad.
A cancellation can affect the credibility of ClickandRent as well as that of the host.
Be careful to use this cancellation process only when necessary:
1. You need to contact the traveler to let them know the accommodation is unavailable, as well as ClickandRent.
2. You need to look for a host who can accommodate the traveler, while making sure the accommodation is close to yours.
3. If you find a new host with an available accommodation, contact us and we will take care of transferring the reservation. If not, we will reimburse the traveler.
After the stay of each traveler, they will receive an email asking them to comment on their stay. Once this evaluation has been completed, it will appear in your ad, which will considerably increase reservations. Be nice to your travelers